Central California Food Bank’s unwavering commitment is rooted in fighting hunger. To advance this commitment, we unite under a comprehensive code of ethics upheld by our officers, Board of Directors, and staff.
- We provide food assistance without discrimination based on race, nationality, religion, political belief, gender, sexual orientation, age, or ability.
- We treat all individuals accessing our services with the utmost care, dignity, and respect.
- We practice equity and ensure fair and transparent food distributions for our neighbors.
- We exercise responsible financial stewardship of assets and resources entrusted to us, including food, funds, equipment, and time.
- We maintain fiscal responsibility and comply with all relevant regulations and charitable practices.
- We refine our programs and services to meet evolving community needs.
- We safeguard the privacy and confidentiality of our clients, volunteers, donors, and partners.
- We promote a positive environment by adhering to policies that prevent misconduct, harassment, and substance use.
- We promote a working environment that values respect and integrity.
- We elect a Board of Directors to ensure sound governance, management, and financial responsibility.
- We will not take unfair advantage of any professional relationship or exploit others to further our personal, religious, political, or business interests.
We are dedicated to carrying out the mission of Central California Food Bank. By upholding these principles, we hold ourselves accountable to act responsibly on behalf of the organization for the benefit of the community and the neighbors we serve.